MT. VERNON HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Wednesday, August 25, 2021 Maroon Day
TO THE STUDENTS:
- Freshmen interested in running for a class office position need to pick up a form from Mrs. Delancy in room A218. All forms are due today!
- "The Marching Wildcat Color Run is being held on Sept. 11th, starting at 8am. This is a 5k Color race to benefit the Mount Vernon High School Band program. It is a fun-filled race designed to promote being active and getting a little messy while supporting our high school band students. All profits from this race go to fund the band activities related to Mount Vernon High School Band Program."
- Tomorrow Thursday 8/26, there will be a meeting during the Reading Period for any boy interested in playing basketball this season in the High School Gym.
- "Are you interested in serving your community? Well then join Key Club! First meeting will be Friday the 27th before school at 7:40 in the PAC"
- Anyone interested in playing baseball this year, not in a fall sport, we will have an informational meeting on Tuesday, August 31st at 7:45 am in Coach Quinzer's room, B127. If you have questions or cannot make the meeting, see Coach Quinzer.
- "Audition sign-up sheets and show information are posted by the choir room for the Fall Play: THE CRUCIBLE. Auditions will be next Monday and Tuesday. Students wishing to audition must sign up for the day they plan to attend."
TODAY’S ACTIVITIES: NONETODAY’S LUNCH MENU: Chicken Alfredo/ NO FRY DAY