By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.mvschool.org/
We have placed a box for student scholarships immediately inside Door #1 at the high school . If your scholarships are not in an envelope, there are envelopes you can use. Make sure your name is written on the envelope. The school will be closed the week of Spring Break (March 23-27).
Please be sure to email Mrs. McCloud (firstname.lastname@example.org) a list of scholarships that you are submitting .
The MSD of Mt. Vernon scholarships listed below are due March 30. Students should bring completed applications to MVHS on or before March 30.
- Anne E Bolger Scholarship
- Bostick-Steinmetz Scholarship
- Edward A Pence Scholarship
- Gallucci-Steinmetz Scholarship
- Thomas L., Myrtle R., Arch, and Elva Alexander Scholarship
- Tri-Kappa Medical Scholarship
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment