SENIORS: You may now submit up to three (3) early childhood photos to be included in the 2020 Senior Video. Submission deadline is Friday, March 20. Photos can be submitted digitally or given to a committee member, Mr. Alcorn or Mr. Pickrell. If submitting digitally: send photos via school G-mail, Drive, etc. If submitting physical copies: write your name and phone number on the back of each photo. To ensure proper care photos should be placed in an envelope,
plastic bag or paper clipped. All photos will be returned promptly after the March 20 deadline. Senior Video Committee member are: Demi Collins, Delayne Henderson, Lauren Valier, Emma Yarber, Ellie Bush and Myra Schutz.
Winter Formal pictures have arrived and are available for pickup in the band room during passing period.
This week is National FFA Week! Show your support for our MV FFA cheaper by participating in the following spirit. Please remember “ALL” school rules still apply during spirit week.
- Monday – Flannel/Trucker Day: Wear your comfiest flannel shirts, jeans, and boots.
- Tuesday – Blue and Gold Day: Get decked out all in FFA colors! FFA members should wear official dress.
- Wednesday – Twin Day/favorite AG item day: Either match with someone else or dress to represent your favorite AG item. Examples include: farmer, farm animal, AG product, tractor brand.
- Thursday – Open Season: Bring on the camo and hunters orange
- Friday – America: Break out your red, white, and blue everything. Friday is also drive your tractor to school day!!
- Boys Swimming & Diving – Regional at Bloomington South - 5:30 p.m.
- Boys Basketball Hosts Bosse - 6:00 p.m.
- Monday: Chicken Smackers
- Tuesday: Tacos
- Wednesday: Breakfast
- Thursday: BBQ Pulled Pork
- Friday: Pizza or Calzone